Ionizer that Delivers Ionized Gas for Balanced Charge Neutralization
Simco-Ion’s In-line Gas Ionizer Model 4210 when provided with gas from an ultra-clean source, operates 10 times better than Class 3 cleanroom requirements. Careful material selection and control of internal geometry ensure ultra-clean ionized gas delivery.
- Easily connects to delivery manifolds
- Ionizes either Clean Dry Air or Nitrogen
- IsoStat® technology
- Steady-state DC ion emission
- Ultra-clean emitter points (u/un models)
- Ultra-clean construction with carefully controlled current and geometry
The 4210 has been used to solve static charge problems in a variety of wafer fab applications, including steppers, spin rinser dryers, load and unload stations, disk certifiers, wafer management systems, and furnaces.
|Input Voltage||120 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Discharge||4210 10 sec, 4210u 6 sec, 4210un 10 sec|
|Ion Emissions||Steady-state DC|
|Gas||CDA and/or Nitrogen|
|Cleanliness||4210 ISO 14644-1 Class 5; 4210u/4210un ISO 14644-1 Class 3|
|Dimension||2.4D x 4.75L x 3.13W (6.1D x 12.1L x 8.0W cm)|
|Weight||37 oz (1.04 kg)|