Industry-leading Performance Ionizing Blower with Daisy-chain Ability
Simco-Ion’s minION2 Blower is designed for in-tool or focused coverage ionization to control electrostatic charges in sensitive electronics assembly and automated tool applications requiring stable operation with fast discharge time performance. The minION2 is built to deliver big performance and reliability in a compact package with a practical feature set.
- Low 24 volt cabling
- Compact design
- Self-balancing control circuit technology
- Modular wiring system
- Local LED and relay contact alarm signal
- Electronics Assembly
- Life Sciences
- Back-End Semiconductor Processing
- minION2 controlling static charge by ionizing the air over a bowl feeder application.
- minION2 controlling static charge in an electronic assembly application on workbench by ionizing the air over products with daisy-chaining.
|Input Voltage||24 VDC, 250 mA, 6W|
|Discharge||2 sec @ 1’; fan high (1000-100V)|
|Balance||±10V using auto-adjust|
|Dimensions||3.875W x 5.375H x 2.375D in. (98 x 136 x 60 mm)|
|Weight||1.1 lb (0.5 kg)|