- The GRAS 90AB Basic Audiometer Calibration system is configured for the stationary calibration lab and will also calibrate supra- and circum-aural audiometric earphones like TDH-39, HDA 200, HDA280 and HDA 300.
- The configuration includes a GRAS Audiometer Calibration Analyzer, two complete sets of standardized ear simulators and a coupler platform.
Typical Applications and Use
Typical users are:
- Owners of Audiometers
- Hospitals, ENT-department (ordinary and military)
- Hearing clinics
- Hearing aid fitters / dispensers
- Calibration service providers
- Test houses / Certification labs
- On-site calibration providers
Typical applications and uses:
- Calibration of supra- and circum-aural and insert earphones
- Free-field calibration and audiometric booth verification
- Modular artificial ear systems according to standards
- Dedicated audiometer calibration analyzer