Typical application & use
- Precision measurements
- Low-pressure measurements
- General-purpose preamplifiers
- All GRAS microphone preamplifiers are based on a small ceramic thick-film substrate with a very high input impedance. The ceramic substrate is shielded by a guard ring to minimise the influence of stray capacitance and microphonic interference. The casing is made of stainless steel for maximum strength and durability. The small dimensions of the 26AM preamplifier ensures reliable operation under humid conditions owing to the heat generated by internal power dissipation.
- The 26AM preamplifier is compatible with ½-inch microphones as defined in international standard IEC1094 Measurement Microphones, Part 4: Specifications for working standard microphones. The mounting thread (11.7 mm – 60 UNS-2) is compatiblewith other available makes of similar microphone preamplifiers.
- 26AM is provided with a 3 m high-quality cable terminating with a 7-pinLEMO series 1B plug.