- In its rugged, leakproof case, the C.A. 6460 is easy to use, designed specifically for work in the field.
- Wherever it is necessary to install an earth connection or characterize an existing earth, it helps to establish an accurate, fast and reliable diagnosis with optimum comfort and safety.
- 3-in-1 tester: resistivity, earth, coupling between two earths
- measurement range: 0.01 to 2,000 Ω (3 automatic ranges)
- change from 4-wire method to 3-wire method thanks to 1 removable captive bar between E and ES
- 3 fault presence indicators to validate measurement
- measurement frequency: 128Hz
- easy connection of stakes by means of colour-coded terminals
- large backlit digital display with 2,000 counts
- power supply: 8 x 1.5V batteries for an average battery life, constantly checked, of 4,500 measurements of 15s each
- IP53 leakproof case with folding cover and carrying handle
- compliant with IEC 61557 -1 and -5
- electrical safety: EN 61010
- dimensions: 273 x 247 x 127mm – weight: 2.8kg
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment