- C.A 6418 Earth clamp with oblong head – Test earth loops on rectangular bars
- The C.A 6418 earth/ground clamp, delivered in its carrying case, can be used for quick testing of earth loops, whatever their type. Its clamping capacity allows measurements on 30 x 40mm and 20 x 55mm rectangular bars and cables 32mm in diameter.
- The C.A 6418 clamp simultaneously displays the earth-loop resistance and the leakage current.
- Due to ergonomic innovations such as the OLED display providing visibility over an angle of 180 degrees, in all lighting conditions, it is particularly easy to use. The automatic “pre-HOLD” function when the clamp is opened and the automatic calibration of the jaw gap at power-up ensure optimized processing of the measurements provided by the C.A 6418 clamp.
- Wide measurement range from 0.010 Ω to 1200 Ω
- Current from 0.5 mA to 20 A
- Alarms configurable for Ω and A
- Automatic Pre-Hold mode when the clamp is opened
- 300 time/date-stamped measurements
- Automatic calibration of the jaw gap at power-up
- Buzzer and automatic power-off