- The HI98192 is a rugged, portable EC/TDS/Resistivity/Salinity meter with the performance and features of a benchtop. This professional, waterproof meter complies with IP67 standards. The HI98192 is supplied complete with all accessories to perform an EC/TDS/ Resistivity/Salinity measurement packaged into a durable carrying case.
- Four Ring Probe
- Quick Connect
- Ergonomic, One-Handed Operation
- The HI98192 is supplied with the HI763133 four-ring conductivity probe with a built-in temperature sensor. This technology allows for accurate readings that cover a complete range with a single sensor. The four ring technology also eliminates the polarization effect that is common with standard two pole versions. The HI763133 conductivity probe connects to the meter with a unique quick connect waterproof DIN connector allowing for a secure attachment without a threaded connection that is also easy to remove.
- HI98192 has an expanded conductivity range from 0.000 μS/cm to 1000 mS/cm actual conductivity (400 mS/cm temperature compensated). The HI98192 also has ranges for TDS, resistivity, and three salinity scales. This meter automatically recognizes the probe type (two or four ring) and allows the user to adjust the nominal cell constant.
- HI98192 can be used to perform all three stages of USP method required for EC measurement of ultrapure water and generates a report when the any of the three stages are met.
- Choose from seven memorized standards and obtain up to a five point conductivity calibration. For salinity (% range), HI7037 standard allows users to make a one point calibration.
- EC and TDS measurements are fully customizable and include:
- Cell constant selection between 0.0 and 10.000
- Selection of linear or non-linear (natural water), or No temperature compensation
- The temperature compensation coefficient range is configurable from 0.00 to 10.00%/°C with a choice of reference temperatures of 15°C, 20°C and 25°C. The conductivity to TDS factor is adjustable from 0.40 and 1.00.
- The HI98192 allows for the creation of 10 measurement profiles with various user settings including temperature compensation, range selection, cell constant, and TDS conversion factors.
- The log-on-demand mode allows the user to record and save up to 400 readings while the lot logging at selected intervals can store up to 1000 readings. This data can then be transferred to a PC with Hanna’s HI920015 micro USB cable and HI92000 software.
- GLP data includes date, time, standards used, temperature compensation used, reference temperature, and TDS conversion factor (TDS) is directly accessible by pressing the dedicated GLP key.
- Access help at any time at the press of a dedicated button and view content specific information based on the screen that is currently being viewed.
- The compact, durable HI720192 carry case is thermoformed to hold all necessary components for taking a field measurement, including the meter, probe, beakers and conductivity standards.
Performs all 3 stages of USP water quality testing requirements.
Users are provided with on-screen instructions for each USP stage
Displays progress towards meeting stage 2 stability requirements.
Compact, rugged, waterproof (IP67) design
- USP <645> capable for checking the quality of water used in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Seawater salinity can be displayed as % NaCl, natural seawater scale (ppt) or practical salinity scale (PSU)
Auto-ranging and fixed range options
- Perform up to a five point calibration for enhanced accuracy
- GLP data provides calibration data including date, time, standards used, temperature compensation used, reference temperature, and TDS conversion factor (TDS)
Calibration timeout to alert the user at a defined interval when the calibration has expired
- Freezes first stable reading on the display
Multiple language selection
- No temperature compensation, linear temperature compensation and non-linear temperature compensation – ISO/DIN 7888
- Configurable linear temperature compensation coefficient range from 0.00 to 10.00%/°C
- Log on Demand: Store measurement data at the press of a button
- Interval lot logging: Log measurements at a selectable interval
- PC connectivity via opto-isolated USB with optional HI92000 software
100-hour battery life
- Approximately 100 hours of continuous use (without backlight)
Menu driven for ease of use with virtual-key extended functionality
Contextual help at the press of a button
Backlit, Graphic LCD
- PC connectivity via a sealed opto-isolated micro USB and HI92000 software