Quadra 7 is the X-ray inspection and failure analysis tool of choice in a wide range of industries, including electronics packaging and wafer level manufacturing, automotive, energy and aerospace electronics inspection, and medical device and LED fabrication.
Choose Quadra 7 to see the clearest features at the highest magnification, today, and for all your products in the future.
See the finest details
- Resolve features as small as 100nm thanks to QuadraNT™, the latest generation X-ray tube from Nordson DAGE which ensures images are bright, clear and stable
- Industry leading Aspire FP detector captures 6.7 MP images at 30 fps.
- Crystal clear images are showcased on two 4K UHD monitors. Conventional HD monitors simply lack the resolution needed for 6.7 MP images.
Simplicity as Standard
- Reduce operator training time with Gensys proprietary control and measurement software. All key functions are a mouse click away.
- Create CT image slices quickly and easily using X-Plane, and find hard to see defects such as interfacial voids faster.
- Maintenance Free
- Minimize downtime. The QuadraNT X-ray tube requires no regular maintenance or filament changes.
- Lifetime repeatability as standard. Since the filament is never changed, inspection imagery is clear and repeatable, today, tomorrow and year after year.
- Oil free. QuadraNT uses an oil free ion pump to maintain vacuum which never requires an oil change.