- The Dytran series 3333 is a miniature IEPE triaxial accelerometer with a low end frequency response, for excellent phase response at low frequencies. Units are light weight, compact and offer excellent signal–to–noise ratio. This series is offered in a case isolated version and also has TEDS capabilities.
- Available in various sensitivities, the Dytran series 3333 features ceramic shear sensing elements coupled with ultra low noise JFET electronics, packaged in a robust laser welded titanium housing. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments. Units incorporate Transducer Electronic Data Sheet (TEDS; per ) capabilities for larger channel count applications.
- Miniature design
- Extended low frequency response
- Low noise JFET electronic
- TEDS options
- Case isolated version available
- Modal and structural analysis
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Squeak & Rattle
- Vibration control
- General purpose triaxial vibration measurements