- The Dytran series 3263 is a low noise, miniature IEPE triaxial accelerometer featuring a single, transverse mounted, 4–pin electrical connection. This series is also available with built–in TEDS options.
- The 3263 series is available with a sensitivity of 10mV/g, 50mV/g or 100mV/g. Design of these sensors features ceramic shear sensing elements, coupled with low noise electronics and packaged in a light–weight titanium housing. The accelerometers offer a broad frequency response with an industry standard 4–pin connector and various mounting capabilities. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in harsh and dirty environments.
- Low noise
- Modal and structural analysis
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Squeak & Rattle
- Vibration control
- General purpose triaxial vibration measurements