- The Dytran series 3143 is a miniature IEPE triaxial accelerometer is available with sensitivity ranges from 1–100 mV/g. The Dytran series 3143 features three ceramic shear mode sensing elements packaged in a lightweight housing. The series includes models with TEDS capablities, integral cables as well as cryogenic versions capable of operating to–320°F (–196°C).
- Units utilize an industry standard radial 4–pin connector and thru hole 6–32 mounting screw. This ring style configuration allows the sensor to be turned 360° prior to securing for ease of installation. The Dytran series 3143 is hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments, as well as case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference.
- Stainless steel
- Ground isolated
- Low profile
- TEDS options
- Stud mounted
- Flight testing, Space flight applications
- Modal and structural analysis
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Product response testing
- Squeak & Rattle
- General purpose triaxial vibration measurements