MSO/DPO5000B Series oscilloscopes, designed for engineers debugging and verifying complex systems, provide exceptional signal fidelity, and advanced analysis and math capabilities, for your bench or for your lab. MSO models include 16 digital timing channels and all models can be equipped to decode common serial protocols—providing a comprehensive view of your systems. Plus, you can run Windows®-based analysis software right on the scope.
Advanced signal measurement and analysis
Standard analysis tools include 53 automated measurements, measurement statistics, histograms, limit testing, advanced waveform math, user-definable filters and support for custom MATLAB and .NET math plug-ins. Optional applications such as advanced jitter and eye analysis, and wideband RF analysis, extend your capabilities, while Visual Trigger enables graphical trigger definition.
- Characterize signal parameters with a broad suite of standard measurement tools
- Advanced jitter and timing analysis characterizes signal integrity issues and their sources
- SignalVu software provides wideband spectral analysis and measurements, with options for audio, modulation, RF pulses and settling time
- TekScope AnywhereTM software enables off-line measurements and analysis
Serial analysis and compliance testing, done right
Simplify advanced system design debug and verification with protocol decode and serial trigger options for low- and mid-speed buses. Ensure interoperability of mid-speed serial buses with automated compliance testing.
- Protocol decode with serial triggering and analysis options available for I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, USB 2.0, Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553B, CAN, LIN, and FlexRay
- Automated compliance testing packages available for USB 2.0, Ethernet, HSIC, MOST, and BroadR-Reach
Automated power measurements
Today’s efficient power converters demand less input power per watt of output, but they also demand more in terms of power supply measurements. Automated power measurements ensure simple, repeatable results for verifying and optimizing power circuit performance.
- MOSFET switching loss and safe operating area analysis
- Power factor and harmonics measurements for IEC61000-3-2 pre-compliance
- In-circuit inductor and transformer loss measurements
- USB power adapter compliance testing to USB2.0 Battery Charger Specification v1.1 and IEC 62684
The industry’s best probes. Standard.
Probes should not be overlooked as a key element in the measurement signal path. When you buy an MSO/DPO5000B Series oscilloscope, you get the industry’s best passive probes free. Featuring industry-best loading of 3.9 pF and bandwidth up to 1 GHz, the TPP-series probes will be your go-to probes for everyday use.
- TPP-series probes included standard, one per analog channel
- Industry-best capacitive probe loading of 3.9 pF
- 500 MHz or 1 GHz probe bandwidth