SIGLENT’s SDS2000X Plus series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes are available in bandwidths of 350 MHz, 200 MHz and 100 MHz, have a maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, maximum record length of 200 Mpts/ch, and up to 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels mixed-signal analysis ability.
The SDS2000X Plus series employs SIGLENT’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 120,000 wfm/s (normal mode, up to 500,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities and options for a 50 MHz waveform generator.
The large 10.1’’ capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, while the remote web control, mouse and external keyboard support greatly improve the operating efficiency of the SDS2000X Plus.
- 350 MHz, 200 MHz, 100 MHz models with real-time sample rate up to 2 GSa/s. A 500 MHz bandwidth upgrade option is available for 350 MHz models.
- SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 120,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Record length up to 200 Mpts/ch, 400 Mpts in total for all 4 channels
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern and Video (HDTV supported). Trigger zone helps to simplify advanced triggering
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN (Standard) and CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, and MIL-STD-1553B (optional) protocols
- Low background noise, features 0.5 mV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10-bit mode provides higher resolution and lower noise
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 90,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function for up to 90,000 triggered waveforms (frames)
- Automatic measurement function on 50+ parameters, supports statistics with histogram and trend
- Two Math traces, support 2 Mpts FFT, +, -, x, ÷, d/dt, ∫dt, √, average, ERES, and formula editor
- Abundant data processing and analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Mask Test, Bode plot, Power Analysis (optional) and Counter
- 16 digital channels (optional)
- Built-in 50 MHz waveform generator (optional)
- Large 10.1” TFT-LCD display with 1024×600 resolution; Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
- Multiple interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN（VXI-11/Telnet/Socket）, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out
- Built-in web server supports remote control by the LAN port using a web browser; Supports SCPI remote control commands