The SierraNet M328™ system provides for analysis and jamming of 10/25/40/50/100Gbps Ethernet and Gen 6 (32GFC) Fibre Channel data capture and protocol verification for developers & protocol test engineers in LAN, SAN, NAS and other Ethernet and Fibre Channel applications. Available with eight SFP28 FlexPorts™ for maximum configuration and utility, the SierraNet M328 includes an easy to use, customizable software interface, large capture buffers, and the most advanced capture, triggering, impairment and filtering capabilities in the industry.
- 1U form-factor with rack mount kits
- Eight SFP+ FlexPorts, supporting 10/25/40/50/100Gbps Ethernet, and up to 32G Fibre Channel over optical or copper connections
- Advanced, multi-state triggering & filtering
- Digital Phy, re-timed capture
- Standard 32GB, 64GB or 128G recording buffers
- Dynamic memory allocation
- Extensive Ethernet protocols supported, including FCoE, NVMe/oF, RoCE and iSCSI
- Multiple trace view formats
- Seamless WireShark integration
- USB 3.0 & Gigabit Ethernet Host Interfaces for fast upload and easy management
The SierraNet M328 is the most cost effective, advanced and fully integrated Ethernet and Fibre Channel data capture, protocol verification, and frame/data modification systems available for developers and protocol test engineers. The M328 protocol analysis systems provide engineers with 100% recording of all Fibre Channel and Ethernet related traffic at full line rates on all ports while maintaining the link integrity through the digital probe technology.