- Chroma 61600 series AC power sources have an output power range from 500VA to maximum 90KVA (5 units in parallel), with both single-phase and three-phase output capability (61611 and 61612). The 61600 series provide clean, high-grade, and affordable AC power sources.
- The software can be connected via GPIB, RS-232C, USB, and Ethernet. Additionally, models 61611 and 61612 also support single/three-phase switching.
- The 61600 series allow setting of AC voltage, frequency, and DC voltage (used as offset), and 61611 and 61612 can also simulate the state of three-phase electrical unbalance for testing.
- Auto Run: This function provides 100 sets of voltage/frequency changes for long-term and multi-loop testing and the hold-up time is tested in seconds. Moreover, users can also set internal and external loop settings such as Loop and Count, to perform long-term repetitive tests. For example, the ON/OFF test for smart TVs can be used to test the performance efficacy for multiple ON/OFF states.
- Report Generator: : After selecting the preferred recording parameters, sampling rate, and time, it takes one press on the Report Start button to let this software function start recording.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment