Offering affordable performance in a compact design, the TBS1000C Oscilloscope provides the features, versatility and durability required by today’s educational institutions, embedded designers, and maker community. The TBS1000C includes a 7-inch WVGA color display with up to 1 GS/s sample rate, bandwidths from 50 MHz to 200 MHz and a five-year warranty. Its innovative courseware system integrates lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for students. The HelpEverywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface to make the instrument more approachable to a new user.
With its combination of features and capabilities, the TBS1000C is designed so you can learn and work faster at a very affordable price.
- 7-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal divisions shows 50% more signal
- 32 automated measurements enable fast and convenient testing of a wide variety of signal conditions
- Dual window FFT with simultaneous time and frequency domain views to understand signal frequency content
- Disable autoset cursors and measurements
- Trigger frequency counter
- Pan and zoom capability to quickly see signal details in an area of interest
- Multi-language user interface with support for ten languages in the user interface and front panel overlay
- Small footprint and light weight
- Fanless design for low noise operation
Get oscilloscope waveform analysis capabilities right on your PC
Analyze waveforms anywhere, anytime with TekScope PC analysis software. Educators and engineers alike will appreciate the ability to measure and control waveform data from any location and share with remote colleagues and classmates.
- Recall and view waveforms, perform cursor and automated measurements, create time trends, histograms and spectrum views for free in the base package
- Use as teaching / learning aid to for Oscilloscopes and basic signal analysis
- Perform basic instrument control, waveform transfer, analysis and protocol decode on a TBS1000C / TBS2000B oscilloscope with TEKSCOPE-ENTRY license
Learn now, use forever.
Every TBS1000C is equipped with special features that make learning easier, so educators can focus on teaching engineering fundamentals, rather than teaching how to use the oscilloscope.
- HelpEverywhere provides on-screen tips that explain different instrument settings
- Built-in oscilloscope handbook provides operating instructions and oscilloscope fundamentals
- Integrated courseware provides lab exercise guidance on the display
- Autoset, cursors, and automated measurements can be disabled to help educators teach basic concepts to students
15 Time Divisions to see more signal.
- 7-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal divisions to display 50% more signal
- Compact design; improved user and programming interface
- Integrated courseware system integrates lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for students
- HelpEverywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface
- Triggering and acquisition modes for troubleshooting a variety of mixed signal designs
- Educators can disable the autoset, cursors, and automated measurements to facilitate teaching basic concepts