- HI 8615 / HI 8615L (ORP) are 2-wire water-resistant transmitters specially designed for long distance measurement of ORP in industrial applications.
- Designed for transmitting ORP measurements from remote locations in industrial environments.
- Water resistant design for use in process control.
- HI8615LN has optional backlit, LCD display for easy viewing (no LCD on HI8615N)
Two-Wire ORP Transmitters
HI 8615 is 2-wire water-resistant transmitter specially designed for long distance measurement of pH in industrial applications.
Two-wire transmitters are widely used for process control in industry. These instruments are particularly useful in industrial conditions where electrical interference is an important factor
By galvanically isolating the signals, any interference created is prevented from reaching the transmitter. Industrial environments are often associated with corrosive conditions, therefore any instrumentation used must be resistant to liquids and corrosion. Hanna transmitters meet all of these criteria and they only use two wires which reduces costs and eliminates the need for an expensive coaxial cable. Two-wire transmitters are ideal when used in remote applications that do not have AC power available.
- HI8615 ORP Transmitter FEATURES/BENEFITS:
- Robust Design
- IP65 rating and a rugged polypropylene casing provide optimum protection even in harsh environments, making this instrument ideal for chromium hexavalent reductions, cyanide oxidation reactions and water sanitation.
- Easy Calibration
- Calibration is performed by the adjustment of two independent trimmers — slope and offset.
- Flexible for Your Needs
- The transmitter can be connected to any Hanna controller that accepts analog input.
- BNC Connector
- The transmitters use a universal BNC socket for quick and secure connection to any electrode with a BNC connector.
- Isolated Input
- The input is isolated from the current loop to eliminate problems related to ground loop, low insulation cables, multiple electrode connections, and a common mode voltage of up to 100V ensures true differential readings
- Version with LCD
- HI8615”L” versions allow easy verification and monitoring of measured values and is easier to calibrate and maintain.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment