The AN53(F) series DC Testing Power adopts Active Power Factor Correction technology, high frequency LLC multi-resonant soft switching inverter technology, to achieve high power factor, fast dynamic response, low output ripple, high power density, and Constant Power (CP) wide range output. It has small size, light weight, low noise, high efficiency and easy operation etc. It can be used for manufacturing, testing and maintenance of military electronic equipment such as aircraft and airborne equipment, radar and navigation etc, as well as industrial and mining enterprises, college laboratories, institutes and so on.
· Wide range output up to 3 times of “matrix” power supply of same power.
· Active Power Factor Correction, full load power factor of more than 0.99.
· High frequency LLC multi-resonant inverter with efficiency up to 0.93.
· Industrial best transient response speed.
· Built-in precise voltage/current measurement, stable output.
· Lead drop compensation terminal for output lead at large current.
· Complete protection for normal operation of power supply unit and load security.
· High brightness color LCD display, beautiful, simple, intuitive.
· Supports parallel output, expanding power/current range.
· Standard host software.
· Solar cell I-V curve simulation
· Simulate a variety of solar cell output characteristics (Fill Factor)
· Test the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) capability and efficiency;
· Accurate voltage and current measurement.
· Serial output can be set to test the PV inverter operating voltage range.
· Standard RS232 interface;
· Standard graphical PC operating software. Single operation available.
· Simulate I-V curve under different temperature and illumination conditions.