- The Dytran series 3225F is a miniature IEPE accelerometer with sensitivities ranging from 1–100 mV/g, designed to adhesively mount in spaces typically inaccessible to other types of accelerometers. The series includes TEDS, low outgassing, tear drop design, ultra miniature, triaxial, adhesive mount assemblies, &integral cable assembly options.
- Featuring a quartz shear sensing element in a lightweight titanium housing, series 3225F is uniquely capable of operation in high vaccuum vibration levels typically found in space related applications.
- Miniature and ultra miniature tear drop designs
- Low outgassing options
- TEDS options
- Hermetically sealed
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- General purpose vibration measurements where space is at a premium
- Mechanical shock
- PC board vibration measurements
- Product response testing
- Space related applications
- Thermal vacuum vibration testing
- The 3225M39 is a low noise version of the hermetic 3225F1 model. The noise floor is less than 1/2 the equivalent noise of the standard model making it ideal for applications in satellite testing.