- The Dytran model 3224C is an ultra miniature teardrop, high temperature charge mode accelerometer, designed to adhesively mount in spaces inaccessible to other types of accelerometers and an overall weight of just 0.2 grams. Model 3224C is capable of reliable operation in temperatures up to +350°F (+177°C).
- Available with a sensitivity of 0.25 to 0.45 pC/g, the model 3224C features a ceramic shear sensing element in a lightweight laser welded titanium housing, with an integral cable terminating to a 10–32 jack (exact sensitivity is provided on the calibration certificate supplied with each sensor). The cable is designed to mate with several Dytran extension cables.
- +350°F (+177°C) operation
- Ultra miniature teardrop design
- Charge Mode
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- mechanical shock
- PC board vibration measurements
- Product response testing
- General purpose vibration
- The 3224C was designed for high temperature operation up to 350°F for high temp testing of PC Boards and other miniature products. When coupled with an in–line charge amplifier it provides a measurement system up to 250g.