- The Dytran series 3097 is a lightweight miniature IEPE accelerometer, offered with a sensitivities ranging from 10–500 mV/g. The series includes models with TEDS capabilities.
- The accelerometer incorporates a ceramic shear sensing element and ultra low noise JFET electronics, with materials housed in a highly durable 0.4–inch (10.2–millimeter) laser welded titanium cube weighing just 4.3 grams. The series 3097 features a 5–40 tapped hole and industry standard 10–32 radial connector.
- Low noise JFET electronics
- Miniature cubic design
- Modal and structural analysis
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Product response testing
- Squeak & Rattle
- Hand–arm and whole–body vibration measurements
- General purpose triaxial vibration measurements