PCE-430 is a class 1 sound level meter that meets IEC 60651:1979, IEC 60804:2000, IEC 61672-1:2013, ANSI S1.4-1983 and ANSI S1.43-1997 requirements. This portable high-accuracy sound level meter has a large easy-to-read illuminated LCD screen that displays the sound pressure level (SPL) numerically and graphically in real time. Thanks to octave band filtering, even the slightest difference in frequency is detected.
The handheld meter also functions as a data logger, recording measurements at an adjustable interval from 1 s … 24 h and storing the recorded measurement data to a micro SD card memory. The SD card can be removed from the class 1 sound level meter and inserted into the SD card reader of a PC. Alternatively, the decibel meter can be connected directly to a PC via USB. The provided PC-compatible software allows for quick and easy data analysis.
– Accuracy class 1
– A, B, C and Z frequency weightings
– Fast, slow and impulse time weightings
– 1/1 octave band filter (optional 1/3 octave band filter upgrade – see accessories tab)
– Adjustable data-recording interval from 1 s … 24 h
– Real-time numerical and graphical LCD display
– Adjustable alarm
– Includes ISO Calibration Certificate