Although no single pump can meet all applications, the VersaJet convertible jet pump from Franklin Electric comes close. Each model can be configured with a variety of pressure and flow choices in both shallow and deep set installations. In addition, five different suction flange options make this convertible jet pump the contractor’s choice for those tough replacement jobs.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty cast iron case ensures optimum durability and long life.
- Modular suction flange system to retrofit current installations without disturbing the existing plumbing.
- Thermoplastic impeller and diffuser precision molded for high efficiency and dependability.
- Thermoplastic impeller and diffuser ensure increased hydraulic performance.
- Phenolic/Ceramic mechanical shaft seal ensures leakproof fit and maximum pressure handling capability.
- Adjustable pressure switch is factory set at 30/50 psi.
- Adjustable height pump base further enables matching the pump to existing plumbing
- Powered by high quality, industry proven, UL 778 approved indoor/outdoor square flange motors.
- Dual voltage motor can be set to run at either 115 V or 230 V.
- Built-in drain plug for easy winterization and servicing.
- Pressure switch is installed and set at 30/50 psi.
- 1-1/4″ FNPT Suction
- 1″ FNPT Drive Line
Convertible Jet Pump
|CVJ05CI-S||1/2 hp||Single-Phase||115 VAC / 230 VAC|
|CVJ07CI-S||3/4 hp||Single-Phase||115 VAC / 230 VAC|
|CVJ1CI-S||1 hp||Single-Phase||115 VAC / 230 VAC|
|CVJ15CI-S||1.5 hp||Single-Phase||115 VAC / 230 VAC|