- Active Magnetic Tracking Antenna MagnoTRACKER LF-2
• Patented functionality
• Frequency range: 9kHz – 1MHz
• Design: Ferrite core, Active
• Internal Amplifier: 25dB (optional 35dB), battery powered (3-4 hours) or continuosly powered via included power supply
• Offers approx. 30dB lower gain compared to MagnoTRACKER ELF-6
• Connection: 50 Ohm SMA connector (optional N connector)
• Tripod connection: 3/8 ”
• Dimensions: 26 x 32 x 11cm
• Weight antenna: 4,2kg
• Incl. Outdoor carrying case (waterproof)
• Weight Case: 4kg
• Dimensions case: 52 x 42 x 16cm
- World novelty: Magnetic Field Tracking Antenna Aaronia MagnoTRACKER LF-2
- A lot of customers have problems detecting and pin pointing signals in the low frequency range from 9kHz – 1MHz. They want one antenna with high gain to cover the full frequency range. The antenna should also offer a high directivity to pin point the signal(s). Till today such an antenna simply did not exist. Aaronia now offer world´s first patent pending magnetic antenna “MagnoTRACKER” combining all those features.
- Based on a new patented production process Aaronia can produce this new cores with only 10% of the material and weight needed for similar working ferrites. A great advantage for the handling of the MagnoTRACKER antenna.
- The Aaronia MagnoTRACKER is usable for the full frequency range of 9kHz – 1MHz without any adjustment. Simply connect it via SMA cable to your Receiver, Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Power Meter etc.
- Finding disturbing signals was never that simply and efficient.
- The internal 25dB pre-amplifier boosts the sensitivity and offers a 50 Ohm impedance output.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Dimensions||26 x 32 x 11cm|
|Design||Ferrite core, Active|
|Frequency range||9kHz – 1MHz|
|RF connection||SMA (N optional)|
|Included with delivery||Magnotracker LF-2, Outdoor transport case, International 12V power supply|