All the Basics, Plus Digital Channels
Sometimes you need a basic oscilloscope with a little more functionality — features like advanced waveform math, higher updates rates, or mixed signal capabilities. All of this is available in the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series to enable you to perform deeper analysis in an entry-level oscilloscope.
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Achieve 70 MHz to 200 MHz of bandwidth
- Teach your students how to use an oscilloscope with the Educator’s Oscilloscope Training Kit
- View more signals at once with 8 digital channels in the mixed signal analysis option (MSO)
- Simulate operations with standard advanced math functions
- Isolate and analyze pulses, bursts, or infrequent glitches with segmented memory
- Perform easy pass / fail analysis with mask testing
SIMPLIFY DATA GATHERING AND ANALYSIS
PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your oscilloscopes with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system status
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format
- Rapidly prototype and automate custom test sequences
GET MORE FROM YOUR OSCILLOSCOPE
Test even more efficiently with additional capabilities that will speed up your testing and help you learn about the different functions of an oscilloscope.
- Add integrated instruments to do even more with your oscilloscope: 20 MHz function generator, hardware serial protocol triggering and decode, MSO, digital voltmeter, and frequency counter
- Test faster with the intuitive InfiniiVision user interface
- Learn how to use the instrument with various signal conditions with the built-in training signals
- Get answers to your questions in a second by holding down any button and reading the pop-up help screen
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and advanced applications
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard PathWave BenchVue software