- The MX 409 insulation tester is ideal for maintenance and repair operations on electrical equipment such as motors, cables, etc. Thanks to its “hands-free” bag, the MX 409 insulation tester can be used without any constraints in the field. The shockproof sheath with stand (props) ensure stability on horizontal surfaces.
- The large LCD screen can show the insulation value and the real test voltage simultaneously thanks to its double display. The backlighting makes it easy to read in all circumstances.
- The MX 409 megohmmeter measures resistance, insulation and continuity according to the applicable international standards: IEC 60364, NF C 15-100, VDE 100, etc. The continuity measurement integrates compensation of the cables. Insulation measurement is possible in manual mode, locked mode or programmed-duration mode with the timer. When measuring the voltage, an indicator shows the battery status.
- The MX 409 indicates the test results instantaneously: the screen turns red if the threshold is overrun.
- The presence of a hazardous voltage (>30 V) is detected automatically by the MX 409, which then prohibits insulation testing.
- Voltage: 0 to 700 VAC/DC
- Insulation: up to 11 GΩ
- Continuity: 0.02 Ω to 40 Ω
- Resistance: 1 Ω to 420 kΩ
- Automatic voltage detection
- Compliant with IEC 61557-1-2-4-10
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1, 61010-2-030, 61010-2-034 – 600V CAT IV