- Product Description Testo 830-T1
- The testo 830-T1 IR thermometer with laser measurement spot marker and 10:1 optics is suitable for non-contact surface temperature measurements in trade and industry.
- Overview of the advantages of the testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer
Non-contact measurement of the surface temperature is accurate and fast with the testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer (2 measurements a second). To summarise the IR thermometer offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
10:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
IR thermometer with 1 point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
Clear, illuminated digital display
- The speed of the testo 830-T1 IR thermometer is impressive: it can take two measurements a second. This means you can undertake bigger measuring tasks fast and efficiently.
- The infrared thermometer emission level can be individually set. This allows you to adjust it precisely to the material of the surface being measured to achieve the best possible measurement results. For untreated surfaces with a low emission level, we recommend using an emission tape (optional) which makes the IR measurement significantly easier.
- Delivery Scope
Testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer, including batteries and calibration certificate.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment