- The Dytran series 3202 is a high sensitivity, ring style IEPE piezoelectric accelerometer with internal Faraday shield for electrostatic noise immunity, featuring a radial 2–pin MIL–C–5015 connector and 1/4–28 thru hole mount, allowing the sensor to be turned 360° prior to securing for greater ease of installation.
- Available with a range of sensitivities from 100–500 mV/g, the series 3202 has a low end frequency response of 0.5 Hz and excellent low noise performance characteristics. Design of the series 3202 incorporates a ceramic shear sensing element, packaged in a highly rugged stainless steel housing. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments, as well as case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference. Several models in the 3202 series are compatible with an immersion proof boot as well.
- Stainless steel
- Case isolated
- 360° cable orientation
- Some models compatible with immersion proof boot
- Industrial vibration monitoring
- Low frequency vibration measurements
- Slowly rotating industrial machinery
- Walkabout data collection
- General purpose vibration monitoring