- The Dytran model 3184F is a highly rugged IEPE piezoelectric accelerometer with a built–in Faraday shield for electrostatic noise immunity, a sensitivity of 100 mV/g, and excellent low frequency response.
- Design of the model 3184F incorporates a ceramic shear sensing element, packaged in a stainless steel housing with a 2–pin MIL–C–5015 axial connector. Dytran model 3184F is also directly compatible with the series 6194 Immersion Proof sealing boot. When used together, the sensor remains fully functional in an IP65 environment. The model 3184F is also hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments and case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference.
- Stainless steel
- Case isolated
- EMI/RFI Protection
- Internal Faraday shield
- Available with water and oil resistant environmental boot
- Industrial vibration monitoring
- Turbo Engine Testing
- Walkabout data collection
- General purpose vibration monitoring