The HI98131 is a slim, lightweight, and waterproof pocket sized meter that measures pH, conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature. The meter operation is simplified with two buttons. One is used for on/off and for calibration while the other is used to switch between the measurement modes. The HI98131 has advanced features including a selectable EC to TDS conversion factor (0.5 – 500 ppm and 0.7 – 700 ppm).
- 3 parameters, pH, EC/TDS and temperature, in one meter
- Quick Cal Mode to calibrate pH and EC/TDS with one solution
- TDS Conversion Factor selectable between 0.5 (500 ppm) and 0.7 (700 ppm)
- The HI98131 GroLine tester features a large multi level LCD which displays both pH, EC or TDS and temperature readings simultaneously. The pH readings are displayed with a 0.01 resolution and with an accuracy of +/-0.05 pH, while the EC and TDS readings are displayed with a 0.01 mS/cm and 10 ppm (mg/L) resolution and 2% full scale accuracy. The EC range of the HI98131 is from 0.01 to 6.00 mS/cm and TDS is from 0 to 3000 ppm using a 0.5 conversion factor. The HI98131 also offers the option to use a 0.7 (700 ppm) EC to TDS conversion factor. An exposed temperature sensor allows for rapid temperature compensated measurements of EC and TDS. The LCD screen has indicators for calibration status and stability. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available. The HI98131 is a versatile pocket meter designed for hydroponics, greenhouse and agriculture applications.
Simplified one button calibration
One or two point pH calibration is automatic to a pre-programmed buffer set (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01) or single point pH and EC calibration with the Hanna Quick Cal calibration solution. To perform a quick cal calibration, simply press and hold the left power/mode button while in measurement mode for three seconds and let go to enter calibration mode. Once both pH and EC are calibrated “CAL OK” is displayed and the meter returns to measurement mode.
HI73127 Replaceable pH electrode
The HI99131 is supplied with the HI73127 replaceable pH electrode. This electrode features an extractable junction that can be pulled 1/8″ out to clear any clogging that results in drifting and erratic readings.
3 sensors in a single meter
pH electrode with extractable junction
Amperometric EC/TDS sensor
Exposed temperature probe for faster EC/TDS readings
Wide pH Range
Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System
- Battery % level at startup
- Low Battery Indicator