- The Dytran series 3220C is a low profile piezoelectric charge mode accelerometer with rugged titanium construction. The distinguishing feature of the series 3220C is its unique miniature thru hole mounting configuration, which allows the sensor to be turned a full 360° prior to securing. Electrical connection for the series 3220C is achieved via a coaxial glass–to–metal sealed 5–44 connector.
- The series 3220C is offered with various sensitivities and features a ceramic sensing element operating in shear mode. Units also have a low overall weight of just 4 grams, making them ideal for applications where mass loading is a concern. Units are hermetically sealed to avoid contamination in high humidity and dirty environments and base isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference.
- The 3220C is a lightweight, through–hole mounted 1.5pc/g charge mode accelerometer. With an operation range up to 500°F and case isolation, it was designed for general purpose high temperature vibration monitoring and applications in Environmental Stress Screening (ESS).
- base isolated
- +500°F (+260°C) operation
- 360° cable orientation
- Miniature design
- charge mode
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- Vibration control
- General purpose high temperature vibration monitoring