- The Dytran model 3152C is a high temperature piezoelectric charge mode accelerometer, featuring an axial mounted 10–32 electrical connector and 10–32 tapped mounting hole. With a 0.5 inch (12.7 millimeter) hex size, the accelerometer is small enough to mount in a multitude of space constrained environments. Model 3152C has a sensitivity of 4 pC/g, robust stainless steel housing and features a rugged hermetically sealed construction for use in demanding environments.
- 3152C2 was specifically designed as a high temperature–4.0 pC/g single axis charge mode accelerometer with supplied 10–32 mounting stud and axial 10–32 jack connector. The 3152C design allows for continuous operation up to +500 °F. The 3152C2, with its hermetically sealed stainless steel construction, precludes loss of insulation resistance which can result in loss of low frequency response and instability of operation in the presence of moisture and other contaminants. The 3152C2 has a sensing range of 1,000g.
- Stainless steel, Hermetic
- +500°F (+260°C) operation
- Small size
- Charge mode
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- Vibration control
- General purpose high temperature vibration monitoring