- The Dytran series 3035C is a piezoelectric charge mode accelerometer with sensitivity of 2.5 pC/g, and is ideal for high temperature applications where vertical space is limited. This miniature sensor has a height of just 0.33 inches (8.4 millimeters) and weighs less than 3 grams, making it ideal for use in applications where mass loading is a concern. In addition, the Dytran series 3035C features a hermetically sealed, stainless steel construction. model 3035C features a 5–40 stud mount, while model 3035CG utilizes adhesive mounting capabilities.
- The 3035C is a miniature charge mode accelerometer with an integral 5–40 mounting stud and operation range up to 400°F. It has applications in high temperature vibration monitoring in testing environments where vertical space is very limited.
- Stainless steel
- +400°F (+204°C) operation
- Charge mode
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- Product response
- Structural testing of small objects
- High temperature vibration monitoring applications where vertical space is limited