- The Dual Input K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer – HI93532R is a digital, waterproof thermometer. This meter offers high accuracy temperature measurements using a wide variety of interchangeable K-type probes. HI93532R allows users to perform a one-point calibration and to transfer data to a PC or printer with an RS232 output. All readings are displayed on the backlit LCD, along with the high and low temperatures, a channel indicator, temperature units, and a battery indicator upon startup.
- Two input channels
- One-point calibration
- Backlit display
- The HI93532R is a dual input K-type thermocouple thermometer that can be used with a wide variety of K-type probes. This thermometer offers temperature readouts in both degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit. Featuring a one-point calibration, up to ±0.5°C accuracy, PC and printer connectivity, and a backlit LCD, the HI93532R is perfectly suited for high accuracy temperature measurements in the laboratory, field, or dimly lit areas.
- Features at-a-glance
- CAL Function – The HI93532R can be calibrated at one point in a 0°C ice bath when the probes are interchanged to achieve the highest possible accuracy.
- Two Input Channels – The HI93532R can monitor two samples through two independent temperature channels. The display shows the actual, high, and low values of the selected channel (T1, T2 or T1-T2). The desired channel and displayed information can easily be selected using the T1/T2 and DISP key, respectively.
- Interchangeable Probes – A wide range of K-type thermocouple probes are available to meet the specific needs of users. Any of the HI766 series of probes can be interchanged with the HI93532R to measure the temperature of surfaces, gases, air, liquid, semi-solid samples, and more.
- °C/°F Readout – Measurements can be displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. A simple press of the °C/°F button will switch between the scales.
- High/Low Function – The maximum and minimum temperature values are continuously monitored and displayed on the lower portion of the HI93532R LCD display during a measurement session. The CLR button clears the high and low values on the LCD display.
- HOLD Function – The HOLD button on the face of the meter freezes the display to allow the user time to record readings. Although the display is frozen, the meter continues to internally monitor the temperature and update the high and low measurement values.
- Connectivity – The HI93532R features an RS232 output that allows for data transfer to a PC or printer. With the optional HI92000 software, users can easily manage their measurement data or send directly to a printer.
- Backlit LCD – The LCD display is equipped with a backlight feature that can easily be activated through the BL button for low or no light conditions. The backlight automatically shuts off after approximately one minute when no buttons are pressed to preserve battery life.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment