The AN50(F) series DC power supply adopts high-frequency PWM control and phase-shifted full-bridge conversion, fast dynamic response, strong overcurrent capability, low output ripple, featuring compact, light, quiet, high efficiency, simple operation and cost-effective. It can be used for manufacturing, testing and maintenance of electronic equipment such as motors, power tools, automotive electronics, switching coils and DC switches, aircraft and airborne equipment, radar, navigation, etc., as well as industrial and mining enterprises, colleges and universities laboratories, research institute, etc.
- Work mode: CV, CC;
- Use high frequency PWM and full-bridge convert technique to achieve high efficiency;
- High power density design, standard case, wide application;
- LCD display, convenient for operation;
- 10 setting and quick recall groups;
- Exceptional output stability. Source voltage effect<0.2%, Load effect<0.3%, Temperature drifts <0.4%, time varying drifts <0.3%;
- Output voltage drop compensation, ensure the voltage accuracy under big current;
- Providing RS232(standard) ,RS485(optional), suitable for remote control;
- Protect function: output short circuit, output over current, output limit current, over heat, input under voltage, input phase lack protection, sense terminal over compensation protection, sense terminal reverse connection protection.
- Sequence test: 5 groups, 10 steps per group, 3000 cycles.
- Analog interface (optional): start, stop, alarm, 0-5V/0-10V or 4-20mA analog control output.