Typical applications and use
- For use in confined spaces
- High-frequency measurements
- High-pressure measurements
- Sound intensity measurements
- Near-field measurements
- Anechoic boxes
- Hearing-aid measurements
- The small, ceramic thick-film substrate in the 26CK has a very high input impedance and is shielded by a guard ring, which minimizes the influence of stray capacitance and microphonic interference.
- The 26CK is delivered with Generation II TEDS. The calibration data is programmed into the built-in TEDS according to IEEE 1451.4 using UDID I27-0-0-0U. If your measurement platform supports Transducer Electronic Data Sheets you will be able to read and write data like properties and calibration data.
- Generation II TEDS chip (DS2431) may require updated system software.
It can be used with the following GRAS prepolarized microphones:
- 40AE ½” Prepolarized Free-Field Microphone
- 40AD ½” Prepolarized Pressure Microphone
- 40AO ½” Prepolarized Pressure Microphone,High Frequency
- 40AQ ½” Prepolarized Random Incidence Microphone
The 26CK has an integrated Microdot output connector.
The casing is made of stainless steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Before leaving the factory, GRAS products are tested and calibrated by GRAS, and an individual test certificate is included with the product.
- GRAS Sound & Vibration continually strives to improve the quality of our products for our customers; therefore, the specifications and accessories are subject to change.