The compact recirculating coolers in the F Series are economic models for routine applications in laboratories. The instruments cool in a temperature range of -10 or 0 °C to +40 °C and achieve a stability of ±0.5°C. The space saving design and lack of side vents allow flexible positioning even in small laboratories. Their high efficiency mean that the coolers in the F Series are an economic and environmentally friendly alternative to cooling with tap water. Low acquisition costs mean that they pay for themselves within a very short time.
– Environmentally friendly operation with low energy consumption
– No side vents, instruments can be placed right next to other equipment
– All wetted parts made of stainless steel or high grade plastic (except FC-T models)
– Large, bright LED display
– Compact design
– Splash-proof keypad
– Easy filling and Drain tap easily accessible