- Expressly designed for commercial and military aircraft vibration monitoring, the Dytran model 3168F is a ring style IEPE piezoelectric accelerometer incorporating the use of high stability quartz shear technology.
- The model 3168F is offered with a 10 mV/g sensitivity and features a miniature thru hole design, allowing the sensor to be turned 360° prior to securing for ease of sensor installation. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments, as well as case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference. Case ground isolation is achieved by internally isolating the accelerometer element, complete with Faraday shield, from the outer housing.
- The Dytran model 3168F features an integral 4–foot molded Viton™ cable, terminating in twisted shielded pair flying leads. Custom lengths and connectors are also available; consult the factory for details.
- Stainless steel, Hermetically sealed
- Case isolated
- 360° cable orientation
- High frequency response
- High frequency aircraft/airframe vibration measurements
- Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS)
- Rotor, Track and Balance (RTB)
- Transmission vibration measurements