The PCR-MA AC power supply series is a PWM inverter type (switching) power supply that builds on the success of our conventional model, the PCR-M. Maximum output voltage has been increased to 310 Vrms AC while maintaining a compact, portable design. The digital interface now includes LAN (LXI) and USB as standard, with GPIB as a option for easy integration into any test system. The LXI compliant LAN interface allows the operator to easily monitor and control the instrument via virtual interface wherever they are. Various features including a remote sensing function have been introduced to ensure precise voltage and current measurements. Other features including DC mode, memory functions, and various protections make the PCR-MA the most accessible AC power supply on the market.
- Compact, switching AC power supply (PWM inverter method)
- AC output: 0V to 155V / 0V to 310V at 40Hz to 500Hz
- DC output: ±0V to 219V / ±0V to 438V
- Peak currents three times the rated current supported (RMS value)
- LAN and USB standard digital inerface (GPIB option)
- Sensing function