The PCR-LE Series is a new line of advanced multifunctional AC power supplies that have been developed from the former PCR-L/LA Series (linear amplifier type). The PCR-LE Series provides high reliability and support to various applications by taking advantage of features that can freely control broadband waveform. Moreover, the PCR-LE Series can be configured as a core device of a test system combined with Electronic Loads and Power Analyzers for “Grid Connection Testing” in regard to dispersed power generation, such as Solar Power, Wind Power, Fuel Cell, and Gas Engine referred to as “New Energy Field”. With various options, the low frequency immunity test and various power environment tests are supported. The options for parallel operation and three-phase operation enable you to expand a single-phase system up to 27 kVA, single-phase three wires system up to 54 kVA, and a three-phase system up to 81 kVA. The system can be applied to a large-scale EMC site for testing of industrial high-capacity air conditioners.
- High-quality/high-stability output with a high-speed linear amp
- Capable of various power line abnormality simulations and sequence operation
- Single-phase 500 VA to 9 kVA, supporting the system for the single-phase, and expandable with optional drivers for the single-phase three-wire, and three-phase operation
- Expandable capacity up to 27 kVA (single-phase), 54 kVA (single-phase three-wires), and 81 kVA (three-phase)*The separately-sold expansion operation driver is required.
- Equipped with various measuring functions
- Features a full range of measuring functions and supports
- AC, DC, and AC + DC Outputs
- Eco-friendly function equipped
- Detachable front panel