- The HI93531N 0.1° Resolution K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer is a digital, waterproof thermometer. This meter offers high accuracy temperature measurements using a wide variety of interchangeable K-type probes. HI93531N allows users to perform a one-point calibration in a 0°C ice bath. All readings are displayed on the backlit LCD, along with the high and low temperatures, temperature units, and a battery indicator upon startup.
- One-point calibration
- Backlit display
- High and low-temperature display
- The HI93531N is a 0.1° resolution K-type thermocouple thermometer that can be used with a wide variety of K-type probes. This thermometer offers temperature readouts in both degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit. Featuring a one-point calibration, up to ±0.5°C accuracy, and a backlit LCD, the HI93531N is perfectly suited for high accuracy temperature measurements in the laboratory, field, or dimly lit areas.
- Features at-a-glance
- CAL Function – The HI93531N can be calibrated at one point in a 0°C ice bath when the probes are interchanged to achieve the highest possible accuracy.
- Interchangeable Probes – A wide range of K-type thermocouple probes are available to meet the specific needs of users. Any of the HI766 series of probes can be interchanged with the HI93531N to measure the temperature of surfaces, gases, air, liquid, semi-solid samples, and more.
- °C/°F Readout – Measurements can be displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. A simple press of the °C/°F button will switch between the scales.
- High/Low Function – The maximum and minimum temperature values are continuously monitored and displayed on the lower portion of the HI93531N LCD display during a measurement session. The CLR button clears the high and low values on the LCD display.
- HOLD Function – The HOLD button on the face of the meter freezes the display to allow the user time to record readings. Although the display is frozen, the meter continues to internally monitor the temperature and update the high and low measurement values.
- Backlit LCD – The LCD display is equipped with a backlight feature that can easily be activated through the BL button for low or no light conditions. The backlight automatically shuts off after approximately one minute when no buttons are pressed to preserve battery life.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
- Low Battery Indicator – When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment