- Designed to bring simplicity to pH testing of soil, the HI981030 GroLine Soil pH Tester is designed for taking direct pH measurements in soil for environmental and agricultural testing. The built-in probe features an open reference junction, conical glass tip, and a removable sleeve design making it ideal for measuring the pH of soil.
- ±0.05 pH accuracy
- Specialized electrode for spot checking the pH of soil and soil slurries
- Comes with everything necessary to start measuring right away
Better Features for Better Testing
- An onscreen stability indicator ensures the highest level of confidence in your results. The selectable auto-off feature prolongs battery life for peace-of-mind and energy savings if the meter is accidentally left on.
- The compact size makes the Soil pH Tester ideal for on-the-go testing. A large LCD display provides at-a-glance readings from any angle and single button operation streamlines the testing process for any user.
Long Battery Life
- The included CR2032 Li-ion battery provides up to 1000 hours of continuous use. The battery icon will blink to let you know it is time to change the battery so you never miss a measurement.
- Your measurements require detailed attention; so should your electrode. The HI981030 Soil pH Tester features a built-in probe that has been carefully designed for taking direct pH measurements in soil for environmental and agricultural testing.
Unique Open Junction with Removable Sleeve
- When the readings become slow, simple remove the sleeve for quick cleaning and new electrolyte. Having a clean probe with a fresh reference electrolyte will improve performance and extend the life of the tester.
Conical Glass Tip
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a durable plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents used for disinfection, including chlorine (bleach).
- We believe that buying a tester should be simple. Your Soil pH Tester is equipped with everything you need for successful testing right out of the box.
- · Cleaning Solution for Soil and Humus Deposits
- Your Soil pH Tester comes with cleaning solution that has been engineered to keep your electrode free from organic materials found in soil. This concentrated combination of detergents cleans your tester quickly and effectively so that your tester stays in optimum condition.
pH 4 & 7 Buffer Sachets
- When performing a pH calibration it is important that the correct buffers are used. We include some start buffers to get you going. The single-use sachets are individually sealed so you use fresh buffer each time you calibrate.
- Proper storage of your electrode will ensure reliable measurements and a long electrode life. Our storage solution is specially formulated to keep the pH glass hydrated while minimizing organic growth.