The Siglent SDS2000X-E series of oscilloscopes are a 2-channel higher performance version of the Siglent SDS1202X-E model. They come in available bandwidths of 200 MHz and 350 MHz and a sampling rate of up to 2 GSa/s. With the faster sample rates and record lengths up to 28 MPts, the SDS2000X-E scopes allow for excellent signal fidelity and recording / analyzing signals up to 350 MHz (SDS2352X-E).
Other features include AWG (optional SAG1021) and MSO (requires optional SLA1016 Logic Probe and SLA2000X-E-16LA Firmware Key).
Bode Plot capability is available using the optional SAG1021 generator or any Siglent SDG-series of function generator.
Sensitivity is rated at 500 uV/div – 10 V/div.
With its dual-mode display allowing for intensity-grading or color-‘temperature’ display mode, the SDS2000X-E series of oscilloscopes represents one of the most powerful sub-$1000 oscilloscopes available today.
Photos show optional SAG1021 and laptop PC/router (not included).
- 200 MHz Bandwidth
- 2 GSa/s Real-Time Sampling Rate
- 28 MPts Waveform Memory
- 500 uV/div Sensitivity
- Maximum waveform capture rate: 100,000 frames / second (Standard mode), 400,000 frames / sec (Sequence mode)
- Serial bus decode & trigger: standard
- Digital trigger provides low jitter
- Intensity-Graded display / Color-Temperature display mode
- Video triggering / HDTV
- Measurement functions
- USB and LAN interfaces
- 7″ (diagonal) display
- Sequence trigger mode
- History function
- Secure erase feature
- Optional MSO capability
- Bode Plot function (Requires SIGLENT SDG X or SAG1021 function generator)
- Optional Wi-Fi dongle
- Web-based browser remote control interface
- Search and Navigate keys