SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes are available in two bandwidths, 100 MHz and 200 MHz, have a sampling rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ series employs a new generation of SPO technology. With its excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec. It also employs not only the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s new oscilloscopes offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. SDS1000X+ adds an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator (standard), option for 16 digital channels. The features and high-performance of the SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ oscilloscopes cannot be matched at any product at this price.
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), and Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, and LIN
- Video triggers and supports HDTV
- Low background noise with 500 μV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts: Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, minimizes trigger dead time.
- History waveform recording function stores up-to 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters, supports Statistics, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- Math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, and square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 16 Digital channels (MSO), Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 14 Mpts/CH (Option for SDS1000X+ models)
- 25 MHz DDS arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 kinds of waveforms (Standard for SDS1000X+ models)
- Large 8-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language display and embedded help