PAS Series product is developed for renewable energy related applications. It can simulate the various grid conditions and related test standards. Especially the voltage or frequency transient simulation test feature, it is suitable for production, quality verification, research and development. It also builds in with Low Voltage Ride Through Test (LVRT) test function, step mode and gradual mode programmable capability.
PFV Series is a new generation of programmable AC power supply, with four quadrant energy feedback function. This unit not only provides power to the EUT, but also sinks the power back to the grid system which is useful for grid tie devices testing applications. The maximum output power for PAS series is up to 2000kVA, and the PFV series is up to 200kVA. The output voltage range is 0~300VL-N and the standard output frequency is 45~65Hz continuously adjustable (optional 40~70Hz).
- PAS has built-in low voltage ride through (LVRT) mode, which can be easily used for simulating the voltage drop test according to different test standards.
- PAS/PFV equip with energy feedback feature that feeds energy back into the grid system for saving energy and sinking the power from grid tie devices.
- PAS series is suitable for standard verification. For example: UL1741, IEEE 1547, BDEW and CEI0-16 etc.
- Three phase independent voltage adjustment is suitable for three phase unbalanced testing or multiple single phase test units. It also equips with phase angle adjustment.
- Standard RS-232, RS-485 communication interface, optional GPIB, Ethernet and USB.
- With 7 inches LCD touch screen display, it can display output voltage, current, frequency, active/apparent power, power factor, test information at the same time.
- More protection mechanism, detect output undervoltage overvoltage, overcurrent, over load, input undervoltage/overvoltage, over temperature… etc 20 fault conditions and record 255 operation and alarm information for troubleshooting and analysis.
- STEP or GRADUAL mode programmable memories can be used for simulate abnormal power condition and run in automatically sequences, which allows you to setup different voltage and frequency in each steps for your power simulation requirements.