The AFV is a series of programmable AC power source that can be remote controlled and integrated with other systems for easier operation. Applications include home appliance, electronic, medical equipment, lighting, etc. With better accuracy and faster response time, the AFV series offers greater advantage for R&D and compliance tests. Utilized PWM switching technology, AFV provides high quality pure sine waveform with output level up to 2,000kVA.
- CE & RoHS certificated.
- Modularized inverter which is compact, smaller, high power density and easy to maintain.
- 7-inch touch screen which can display the phase voltage, current, frequency, active/apparent power, power factor and test information.
- Ability to simulate abnormal power status: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to set sequences of start/end voltage, frequency and running time with ease.
- Comprehensive protections which include output undervoltage / overvoltage, overcurrent, overload, input undervoltage / overvoltage, overheat and other more than twenty fault conditions.
- Three-phase voltage independently adjustable function: each phase voltage can be adjusted independently; therefore AFV can power more than one single-phase loads.
- Phase angle adjustment function: can adjust the phase angle between each phase (for three phase system).