- The HI993302 has a large, dual-level, backlit LCD and displays instantaneous readings of both EC/TDS and temperature, even from a distance. It measures EC from 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm and TDS 0.00 to 10.00 g/L (ppt)
- HOLD button to freeze readings on the display
- Backlit, graphic LCD display
- The HI993302 is a combined EC/TDS/temperature meter specially designed to meet the needs of growers in greenhouses and hydroponic applications. Install the meter above the sample to be tested for continuous measurement. This high range meter can measure EC up to 20.00 mS/cm and TDS up to 10.00 g/L (ppt).
- The EC/TDS/Temperature probe has been molded with pipe thread (1/2’’ NPT), allowing the user to attach it to an in-line system. Measurements are accurate and the meter can be calibrated at one point. The unit runs without interruption on 12V DC power supply.
- Features at a Glance
- Large LCD screen
- HI993302 has a backlit LCDs and display instantaneous readings of both EC or TDS and temperature
- stability indicator
- HI993302 features a stability indicator that prompts the user when to take the reading
- HOLD button
- For manual recording purposes, readings can be frozen on the LCD display by pressing the HOLD button
- Calibration and temperature compensation
- Calibration and temperature compensation are automatic, while the EC/TDS conversion factor and temperature coefficient (β) are user-adjustable for application specific measurements.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment