Megger’s TM1800 series of circuit breaker test systems have been built based on more than 20 years’ experience of over 4000 delivered breaker analysers. Their modular construction makes it possible to configure the TM1800 for measurements on all known types of circuit breakers in operation in today’s power industry.
The robust design of the TM1800 series contains powerful technology that streamlines circuit breaker testing. Sophisticated measurement modules enable great time savings as many parameters can be measured simultaneously, eliminating the need for new setup each time. What’s more, the TM1800 series can be used with the DualGround testing method using the DCM module (Dynamic Capacitive Measurement), which makes testing safe and saves time by keeping the circuit breaker grounded on both sides throughout the test.
There are 3 models in the series: Basic Unit, Standard, and Expert. Standard and Expert both have additional options for DualGround.
- Modular based design – user configurable TM1800 from nine different modules
- Built in PC with CABA Local software – advanced testing with predefined breaker test plans (templates), on-site measurement view and analysis
- DualGround testing using DCM module – increased safety with both sides of breaker grounded
- Fast and easy testing – Select-Connect-Inspect workflow and high level user interface
- Graphical results for quick interpretation – timing and motion measurements, coil currents
- USB and Ethernet communication interface – for quick back up, LAN connection and printer options
- CABA Win – for advanced data analysis, database interface and common test data archive