- The HI2210 is a basic, affordable pH benchtop meter that features automatic calibration to 1 or 2 points with a choice of 5 preprogrammed buffers. All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations from the supplied thermistor probe.
- The meter has a large, easy-to-read LCD that displays pH and temperature simultaneously. The HI2210 is supplied complete with a pH electrode, temperature probe, calibration buffers, reference refill electrolyte, cleaning solutions, and a probe holder.
- Large, Clear Display
- Easy Navigation
- Universal BNC Connection
- The HI2210 is a basic affordable pH benchtop meter. Operation is simplified to calibration, pH and temperature readout, and a last stored reading feature. To enter calibration mode the user simply presses the “CAL” button. The HI2210 can be calibrated to 1 or 2 points using the 5 pre programmed buffers (4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, and 10.01). Once a buffer is recognized and the reading is stable the meter will display “CFM” for confirm. The “CFM” key is pressed and the reading is stored.
- The HI2210 has two separate inputs for a BNC pH electrode and thermistor temperature probe. The BNC connector is a universal connector that is commonly available and allows the user to select from a wide variety of pH electrodes for their particular application. The separate temperature probe provides for a high 0.5°C accuracy measurement for precise temperature compensation.
- Features at-a-glance
- Simple User Interface – Operation is simple with limited features that only require the use of a couple of buttons. Readings are easy to view on the large, clear display.
- One or Two-Point Calibration – Automatic calibration can be performed at 1 or 2 points using the 5 preprogrammed buffers (4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, and 10.01).
- HI1131B pH Electrode – The HI2210 is supplied with the HI1131B glass body, double junction, refillable pH electrode with an indicating sensor made of High Temperature (HT) glass. The double junction and HT glass design allows the HI1131B to be used in a wide variety of application from samples with metals and Tris buffer to samples at elevated temperatures.
- Temperature Compensation – The HI2210 offers automatic or manual temperature compensation of pH measurements over a wide range from -9.9 to 120.0°C.
- Stability Indicator – The HI2210 features a stability indicator. An hourglass appears on the display when there is instability in the reading. The hourglass disappears once the reading has stabilized. At that time a reading should be taken or stored.
- Measurement Recall – The HI2210 has a “MEM” button to store a reading. The reading can be recalled at anytime by pressing the memory recall “MR” button.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment