- IsoLOG 3D Mobile PRO
- The new IsoLOG 3D Mobile PRO, Aaronia’s latest development, is an ultra light and small isotropic antenna which is compatible to any spectrum analyzer. It just works on the fly and is a perfect plug and play solution for isotropic 3D measurements.
- The antenna requires no software installation, no power connection and no hardware changes. It is connectable via the N (male or female) connector to any analyzer or oscilloscope.
- Each IsoLOG 3D Mobile PRO includes an internal, rechargeable battery, offering a run-time of up to 6 hours, and two switchable low noise bypass preamplifier.
- The two integrated amps allows measurements of very weak signals. Thus, used in bypass mode, the antenna is still usable for high field-strengths.
- The control of the antenna is done via USB or via manual antenna selection mode, requiring no USB connection.
- Aaronia also integrated an ultra fast adjustable „chopper“ function. Using special, glitch free RF switches this feature offers an automatic endless antenna rotation/selection with a switching duration of up to 50kHz. This feature transforms the IsoLOG 3D Mobile PRO into a fully functional 3D antenna without the need of any USB software control. Simply switch your analzer to a max hold function and you get a perfect 3D measurement in no time.
- Shipped in a waterproof transport-case, accompanied with a pistol grip with tripod functionality, the scope of delivery leaves nothing to be desired.
- World’s First 9kHz to 8GHz Portable Isotropic 3D Antenna
- Two Built-in Bypass Preamplifiers
- Suitable for any Spectrum Analyzer
- High Gain and Low Noise
- Manual or Automatic Axis Switch
- Battery or DC Powered
- Wi-Fi 6 | WLAN AX | IEEE-Standard 802.11ax
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Frequency range||9kHz – 8GHz|
|RF connection||N (female), SMA / BNC / N (male) or others upon request|
|Included with delivery||IsoLOG Mobile 9080 PRO, Pistol Grip with Tripod Functionality, Waterproof Transport-Case, SMA to N Adapter, Power Supply|
|Nominal impedance||50 Ohm|